Where Do I pay my Parking Ticket?
- You may pay your ticket in person (check or money order only), or send payment to the address listed on the top of your violation.
Why did I Receive this Violation?
- Your vehicle's make, model type, state, and license plate number can be found in this section of your ticket. Please provide both the ticket number and tag number when making any inquiries regarding your violation.
- The violation issue date, offense, and fine amount are also stated here. A picture of your vehicle tag as well as the issuing officer's number is located in this section.
- Please note if paying for violation within 7 buisness days of the violation issue date, the violation amount will be $15.00.
How Do I Pay a Parking Violation?
- Please remit your check or money order payable to the Borough of Gettysburg, and note your ticket number in the memo section. Do not forget to sign your check or money order to process payment on time.
- You may also pay online by visiting our website at www.gettysburgpa.gov and click on the "Pay Ticket Here" icon. Please supply both ticket number and tag number to reference your parking violation.
- The address on your credit card must match the address provided in order to have successful transaction.
- Do not exit the screen until successful payment confirmation message is displayed.
- You must pay your ticket within 7 calendar days of issue date in order to avoid any further costs at the magistrate level.
- If you cannot find your parking ticket, please contact the Gettysburg Parking Department at 717-334-1160 ext. 238.