There are 3 options to pay a parking violation:
Option 1: Online Payment
Click on the picture above to start the payment process.
Step 1 - SEARCH FOR YOUR TICKET:
- Search for your Ticket. (NOTE - If you cannot find your ticket number, please contact the Parking Department).
- Enter both the Ticket # and Vehicle Registration (License Plate #).
Step 2 - REVIEW YOUR TICKET:
- Review your Ticket Information.
- Select "Pay Ticket" button.
Step 3 - PAY YOUR TICKET ONLINE:
- Enter Personal and Payment Information as listed. (NOTE - Personal address information must match credit card address for payment to be successful).
- Click "Confirm Payment" button. (NOTE - Do not click out of screen until you receive successful confirmation message).
Option 2: Fine Box located at 59 E. High Street
- Include Parking Violation, check or money order.
- Include License Plate Number & State if Parking Violation is misplaced or lost.
- Include a self-addressed stamped envelope for return receipt.
Option 3: Mail Payment
Mail Parking Violation & check or money order payable to: Borough of Gettysburg, 59 E. High Street, Gettysburg PA 17325.
- If Violation is lost or misplaced, include License Plate Number and State.
Option 4: Pay by Phone Number
- Please call (717) 200-7133 and follow the voice prompts in order to pay a violation.