The Local Privilege Permit (LPP) allows a patron to pay $35 dollars a month to park at designated 12-hour, long-term meters between the hours of 6 a.m. and 2 a.m., 7 days a week. LPP meters will be marked with a special decal, resembling the Borough Flag (see photo). These metered spaces are also available to others who use coins to pay the meter. The permits will activate the first day of each month and end of the last day of each month. Throughout the Borough, parking between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. at an LPP meter will result in a violation.
Click here to purchase the Local Privilege Permit.
The number of stickers and locations where the permit applies are as followed:
- (10) 3rd block of Carlisle Street
- (10) 4th block of Carlisle Street
- (7) Queen Street
- (10) 4th block of Baltimore Street
- (8) 5th block of Baltimore Street
- (8) 6th block of Baltimore Street
- (8) S. Stratton Street
- (19) 2nd block of E. Middle Street
- (16) 3rd block of York Street
- (4) S. Franklin Street