The Halloween Parade will begin at 7:30 on October 24th, 2017. Enjoy another year of festive Halloween floats, candy and costumed wonders.
The Parade will begin on Lefever Street and continue north on Baltimore Street towards Lincoln Square. The Parade will then follow east onto York Street until Liberty St where the parade will end back at Lefever Street.
During the day of the Parade, meter bags and parking bucks will be placed that will restrict parking along the following street.
- 1st and 2nd block of York St, both sides – “No Parking after 4pm”
- Blue & Gray quad of Lincoln Square – “No Parking after 12:00 PM”
- The 3 remaining Quads of the square – “No Parking after 4 pm”
- Baltimore Street from Lincoln Square to Steinwehr Ave, both sides = 1st meter on Baltimore south of Steinwehr - “No Parking after 4 pm”
- 1st 4 meters off the square on both sides for both Chambersburg and Carlisle Street - “No Parking after 4 pm”
- Bucs “No Parking after 4 pm” on E Water St from Carlisle to Fourth St
- Bucs “No Parking after 4 pm” on Liberty St from York to E Middle
In case of rain, the Parade’s date will be October 25th, 2017.
Gettysburg’s Trick or Treat Event will be on October 31st, 2017. The event will be from 6pm – 8pm.